AP SunshineHub is a collaboration platform for journalists and freedom of information advocates to track state legislation affecting the flow of public information. It was developed with feedback from a committee of editors and FOI experts to help foster discussion about government transparency.
With SunshineHub you can...
- Search for transparency-related bills in your state
- Browse for similar legislation proposed in other states
- Track bills as they move through the legislature
- Discuss legislation with other journalists and freedom of information experts
- Recommend additional bills for inclusion in the hub
If you are a journalist at an AP member news organization, you can use your credentials from APNewsroom to sign in as an AP Member. If you do not have an APNewsroom account, contact Customer Support to request one.
If you are a freedom-of-information advocate interested in joining SunshineHub, please contact email@example.com and let us know a bit about your backtround in FOI issues, your location and/or the region you cover and why you are interested in joining.